18.3.11

Sweet Finds

I wasn’t going to go to my favourite Thrift Store today, but my Girls insisted on it. So we made a stop. No sooner than me being in there my Main Man Marvin Spotted me, rushed over to say Hello and give me a great big hug. You see, Marvin is the guy who prices all the furniture. We have built a special relationship. I see something I like and talk him into bringing the price down further. Today was a special day though, Marvin told me that everything in the store was 50% off. Wow. No need to talk him down in price.
I saw a beauty, no sold sign on it at all.. 59.99$ plus half off… Sold!!!

Sorry for the crappy picture quality! If I don’t get a photo with my ipod, I forget to take a before!!!
She is a beauty, an antique!! I love her already!! She is not for me, I will put her up for sale when finished!
Next up is a coffee table and an end table. For the pair they were marked at 29.99$. Now half off with the sale. 14.99$, SOLD!!! I’m not sure what colour I will paint them, but I'm in love! I may keep these or I may sell them. Not sure yet.

I don’t know when I will start these, as I have 5 dressers to do in the garage. I assure you I cannot wait to get started!
Angie

1 comment:

  1. i love them all!!! can't wait to see what you do whith them!!! i have so many projects to get going i don't know where to start...lol!! i'll be watching for the after photos!!

    ReplyDelete