8.3.11

Thrifty Table Find

 

0808001637

This baby has to be one of my better finds. Sorry for the Crappy cell phone pic, but at least I got one. I do believe I picked her up for 15$. Not bad for a solid wood table. I was so happy to have found her. Since gutting our kitchen and losing our island I needed something to fill the space. I needed something on the cheap. With a little tlc, primer, and paint, she’s looking pretty hot!

DSC_0318

 

DSC_0323

DSC_0320

My lovely table is going to need another re-do soon, as my girls have damaged the paint job on the top.

Hope you enjoy!

Angie

3 comments:

  1. I have to say that is the find of the century!! Love that table!! Love what you did with it even more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree with Marie!!! can't wait to get started at my table set...it is just sitting there screaming at me to paint it...lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Marie!!! Wait till you see what I found now!!! lol
    Penny, I can't wait till you get some time to get that set done!!! I wanna see it, I wanna see it!! lol
    xo

    ReplyDelete